Stay on the cutting edge of graphic arts technology: Join TAGA today and be prepared for the future!
TAGA Membership Benefits
- Presentation files from conferences in the TAGA member area of the website
- Full papers presented at the previous two Annual Technical Conferences (2016 and 2015)
- TAGA Annual Technical Conference Proceedings, a perfect-bound book of executive summaries of all the papers presented at the annual conference with a CD of full papers
- Discounted registration to the TAGA Annual Technical Conference held each year
- Free access to the digital version of Printing Industries of America: The Magazine
- Archive papers from the TAGA Journal of Graphic Technology in the TAGA member area of the website
- Discounts on TAGA publications, papers and anthologies
- Subsription to the TAGA newsletter.
TAGA Membership Classifications
TAGA memberships are held for the calendar year by individuals. In order to receive member discounts on conference admission or Proceedings, your membership must be current (within the calendar year). Professional and retired members are eligible to vote. Corporations and institutions are accepted for corporate membership but are not eligible to vote.
There are Four Classes of Membership:
|Professional||$125 USD||An active participant in the field of graphic technology.|
|Retired||$50 USD||An individual who has maintained active membership in TAGA and has retired from continuous active participation in the graphic arts industry or education.|
|Undergraduate/Graduate Student||$50 USD||A full-time student enrolled in a graphic arts, science, engineering, or other appropriate curriculum at an accredited institution.|
|Corporate Sponsor||$1,500 USD||A corporation or institution engaged in graphic arts or allied industries or in research or education for the industry.|