Economics and research reports build on the raw data and statistics released by the U.S. government or generated by the Center for Print Economics and Management. These reports offer analysis and insights that will keep your company on the leading edge.
- 2019 Human Resource Management in the Printing Industry: Recruiting, Selection, Hiring Patterns, and Best Practices of Profit Leaders
- Special Report: Tracking and Measuring Production Spoilage
- Special Report on the Changing Structure of the Printing Industry: National and State Trends 2004-2015
- 2016 Effective Management Practices in the Printing Industry
- Print's Economic Reach: Indirect and Induced Impacts of Print Sales