PRINTING United Alliance is pleased to present the Employee Recognition Program. It is now easier than ever to recognize your employees for professional milestones.
Why Reward People?
Motivated employees are a company's most valuable asset. That has never changed and never will. Keeping your employees satisfied and on the job not only saves you the rising cost of recruiting and retraining new workers, but happy and valued employees maintain a higher level of productivity, enhancing their value even further.
The easiest way to motivate them? With praise and recognition. That's why the Employee Recognition Program can work so well for you. Recognizing employees and managers benefits everyone. The recipient gains immediate gratification and is likely to continue exploring better methods of peak performance. Others will see the rewards and emulate the behavior, and employers reap the benefits of a more motivated and productive staff.
Companies can now customize their employee recognition certificates with their company logo and a scan of the company president or CEO signature.
Categories for which employees can be recognized include:
- Certificate of Achievement -- Three different certificates are available under this category.
- Production -- For employees directly involved in the production of a printed piece including prepress, press, bindery, materials handling and skilled trades.
- Administrative -- For employees with financial, administrative, human resources, environmental, safety, general operations, customer service and sales duties.
- Management -- For employees with managerial or supervisory responsibilities.
- Length of Service Certificate -- For important milestones like 5, 10, 15 or 20 years
- 25-Year Congratulatory Certificate
- Special Department Recognition Weeks. For 2018, they include the following:
- January 14-20: Press Operators, Assistants and Helpers Week (In conjunction with Printing Week & Ben Franklin's birthday, January 17, 1706)
- Feb. 25-March 3: Prepress Week (Anniversary of the introduction of the first PostScript Laser Printer, the Apple LaserWriter, March 1, 1985)
- April 22-28: Administrative Professionals Week (In conjunction with Administrative Professionals Day, April 26)
- May 14-20: Shipping/Receiving/Drivers Week (National Transportation Week)
- July 22-July 28: Mailers Week (In conjunction with anniversary of the creation of the U.S. Postal Service on July 26, 1775)
- October 1-6: Customer Service Representatives Week (Customer Service Week)
- October 7-13: Bindery Week (Anniversary of the first patented folder by Cyrus Chambers, Jr., October 7, 1856)
Benefits of Recognition
Satisfied workers who feel valued by their employers produce higher quality work and that means better business for you. The Employee Recognition Program will help:
- Enhance morale
- Increase productivity
- Motivate performance
- Increase job satisfaction
- Reduce turnover
- Build pride in workmanship
CERTIFICATE OF ACHIEVEMENT
The Certificate of Achievement is available in three different versions for the following job functions.
- Administrative ($15.00 each)--For those employees with financial, administrative, human resources, environmental, safety, general operations, customer service and sales duties.
- Production ($15.00 each)--For employees directly involved in the production of a printed piece including prepress, press, bindery, materials handling and skilled trades.
- Management ($15.00 each)--For those employees with managerial or supervisory responsibilities.
LENGTH OF SERVICE AWARD ($15.00 each)
This award allows you to recognize employees at any stage of their career. Employees receive a customized certificate.
25-YEAR CONGRATULATORY AWARD ($15.00 each)
A quarter of a century is a milestone in someone's career. You can make it even more memorable with this special award. Employees receive a customized certificate.
For more information please contact our staff at chrs [at] printing.org.