The EHS team’s extensive background with over 35 years of combined printing-industry-specific experience can benefit you in any environmental, health, or safety issue. From assessing the initial assessment of an issue to interpreting the variety of rules and regulations that apply, the EHS team analyses every situation by collecting information and data, and processing it for maximum resolution. Regardless of the compliance issue, our EHS Affairs team can apply the necessary expertise and knowledge to answer questions, provide services, prevent injuries, or respond to an enforcement action or citation.
We Can Help Solve Your Toughest Challenges
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA): Environmental compliance can involve federal, state, and local agencies’ requirements covering rules on air emissions, waste water, storm water discharges, hazardous and solid waste, and community right-to-know requirements.
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA): Safety compliance begins as soon as you hire your first employee. OSHA regulations include written programs, recordkeeping, employee training, and other regulatory specific requirements.
- Department of Transportation (DOT): If you ship more than a specific amount of Hazardous Materials, your company needs to register with the DOT. If your employees are involved in the receiving and shipping of DOT Hazardous Materials, they are required to be trained every three years. This training is also required if any employee signs an EPA Hazardous Waste Manifest.
- Green Certification: The demand for sustainable green printing continues to rise, and the printing industry is responding. There are several certification programs that are commonly requested, and our EHS staff has the knowledge and support materials to assist you. They can also provide clarification and written procedures with regard to Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) or Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) for Chain-of-Custody compliance.
On Site Fee-Based Services
- Environmental Compliance Audits
- Safety Compliance Audits
- EPA and OSHA Inspection Assistance
- Green and Sustainability Audits
- Employee EHS Training
- DOT HazMat Training
Off Site Fee-Based Services
- Compliance Program Reviews
- Air Permit Application Preparation
- Air Emission Tracking and Reporting
- Tier II Right-To-Know Reporting
- Technical and Legal Research
- Agency Correspondence and Communications