InterTechTM Technology Awards
Earn industry-wide recognition for your company's inspiring innovation! InterTechTM Technology Awards honor the development of innovative technologies for graphic communications and related industries.
Since 1978, the InterTech Technology Awards, sponsored by Printing Industries of America, have honored the development of technologies predicted to have a major impact on the graphic communications and related industries. More than 80% of technologies that receive an award experience commercial success in the marketplace.
InterTech Technology Award Recipients Benefit From...
- Your technology showcased in the InterTech publication sent to thousands of printers and graphic communications professionals
- Inclusion of your technology in Printing Industries of America's e-newsletter--sent to thousands of graphic communications companies around the world
- International press releases announcing your technology as an award recipient
- Being honored in front of hundreds of printing executives at the annual Premier Print Awards and InterTech Technology Awards Gala
- Use of the award logo and trademarks in your product marketing
- The coveted InterTech Lucite star which can be displayed at industry events around the world
In order to be considered for an InterTech Technology Award, a technology piece must meet the following criteria:
- Commercially available in the marketplace for no longer than three years (five years under some circumstances)
- Proven in industrial/commercial applications
- Beyond beta testing (pre-release products are ineligible)
- Unique and innovative technology
These technologies may be ...
- Part of a particular product
- A family of products
- An option or enhancement to an existing product
- A stand-alone technology
- A particular product that is the result of an innovative technology (or combination of innovative technologies)
2019 Entry Deadlines and Fees
Early-Bird Deadline: March 31, 2019 - Entries with payments received by this date get a $500 discount off of the entry fee. Only payment must be received by this date, full application materials will still be accepted through the June 14, 2019 deadline.
Final Deadline: June 14, 2019 - full applications and supporting materials must be received to be considered for judging.
Fees for the 2019 InterTech TechnologyTM Awards are $2,000 per entry or $1,500 per entry for companies with less than $5 million in sales. Payment can be made online through the Printing Industries of America store via credit card, by check, or wire transfer.
Access additional information on eligibility and judging, application requirements, deadlines, fees, and previous recipients using the below links.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Past InterTech Award Recipients
- Past InterTech Award Entries
- InterTech Timeline
- InterTech Technology Application Requirements
- InterTech Technology Award Benefits
For other inquiries:
Phone: 800-910-4283, ext. 710 or 412-259-1710 (outside the U.S.)
Email: intertech [at] printing.org
InterTech Awards Recognize Technologies in These and Other Areas:
- Design and Production Software
- Digital Imaging Equipment
- Workflow Systems and Software
- Inks, Toners, and Coatings
- Paper and Other Substrates
- Printing Presses (all processes)
- Press Accessories
- Press Consumables
- Finishing and Binding Equipment
- Mailing and Fulfillment Equipment and Software
- Material Handling Equipment
- Environmental Technologies
- Industry Standards and Specifications
- Color Management Systems and Software
- Wide-Format Inkjet Devices
- Inkjet Heads, Systems, and Presses
- Digital Print Engines
- Automation Systems and Analysis Tools
- Printed Electronics
- CloudLab Sales & Management GmbH
printQ 3D Packaging Design
EFI Nozomi C18000 Press
- Global Graphics Software
- HP Inc.
HP Indigo Pack Ready Lamination
- Koenig & Bauer
- MacDermid Graphics Solutions
Anti-Fluting Plate Technology for Corrugated
- MGI Digital Technology
JETvarnish 3D Web
4-Step Sleeking(tm) Process
- Xerox Corporation
Xerox Iridesse(tm) Production Press
- XMPie, a Xerox Company
Circle PersonalEffect Edition