About the InterTech Technology Awards
Since 1978 the InterTech Technology Awards sponsored by Printing Industries of America have honored the development of technologies predicted to have a major impact on the graphic arts and related industries. More than 80% of technologies that receive an award experience continued commercial success in the marketplace.
InterTech Technology Award Recipients benefit from...
- Your technology showcased in the InterTech publication sent to thousands of printers and graphic communications professionals
- Inclusion of your technology in Printing Industries of America's e-newsletter--sent to thousands of graphic communications companies around the world
- International press releases announcing your technology as an award recipient
- Being honored in front of hundreds of printing executives at the annual Premier Print Awards and InterTech Technology Awards Gala
- Use of the award logo and trademarks in your product marketing
- The coveted InterTech Lucite star which can be displayed at industry events around the world
Deadline for applying for a 2017 InterTech Technology Award is June 2 (early-bird discount available through March 31). The Call for Entries Brochure explains the process of entering.
In order to be considered for an InterTech Technology Award, a technology piece must meet the following criteria:
- Commercially available in the marketplace for no longer than three years (five years under some circumstances)
- Proven in industrial/commercial applications
- Beyond beta testing (pre-release products are ineligible)
- Unique and innovative technology
These technologies may be ...
- Part of a particular product
- A family of products
- An option or enhancement to an existing product
- A stand-alone technology
- A particular product that is the result of an innovative technology (or combination of innovative technologies)
How to Enter
Confidential DropBox accounts will be set up for each participant to submit their entry. Please contact intertech [at] printing.org for your account.
For more information about the the InterTech Technology Awards, please use the links below to access the pages that explain eligibility and judging, application requirements, and deadlines and fees. For other inquiries:
Phone: 800-910-4283, ext. 710 or 412-259-1710 (outside the U.S.)
Email: intertech [at] printing.org